Tonbridge Angels FC is keen to make the watching of football as pleasant as possible for spectators of all ages. The Club will strive to ensure that admission and the right to remain within the Longmead Stadium is conditional upon a code of good conduct observed by all spectators. The following will not be tolerated:
• Failing to comply with instructions given by a Club Official, Steward, Security Personnel, or Police Officer.
• Throwing missiles of any description.
• Encroaching on the playing area, or its immediate surrounds.
• Making an obscene or insulting gesture.
• Climbing on any building, wall, fence, or floodlight pylon.
• Playing ball games.
• Chanting or singing obscene or indecent songs or using obscene or indecent language.
• Defacing any advertisement or notice within the Stadium or Clubhouse.
• Taking glasses (unless plastic) or bottles outside of the Clubhouse or The Angels Marquee.
• Smoking and vaping are prohibited throughout the stadium apart from designated areas to the side of The Marquee behind the North Stand, and outside the Angels Sports Bar
• Dogs are not allowed inside the ground (only registered assistance dogs are permitted)
Whilst the above regulations continue to apply, the club's promotion to National League South meant that there is a detailed and expanded list of regulations set out by the league so that no one can be in any doubt as to what can and can't be allowed when attending matches. It is recommended that everyone takes a look at these regulations as Tonbridge Angels continues its National South campaign. Please click or touch here to see the document.
In addition because of the particular safety implications the National League has produced a poster that summarises the regulations around smoke bombs, flares and other pyrotechnic devices ; they quite simply are not allowed to be carried into grounds let alone detonated. Please click or tap here to view and read the poster.