East Grinstead Town play in the Isthmian League South East (Step 4) and last season finished in 13th position out of 20 with a total of 41 points. The club was founded in 1890 and were founder members in 1900 of the Mid-Sussex League.
In 1920 they joined the Sussex County League now the Southern Combination and with a few breaks in membership during the last century were eventually to achieve promotion in 2013/14 to the Division 1 South of the Isthmian League by finishing as runners up.
For many years the club played at West Street in the town but were forced to vacate in 1962 and took up temporary residence at King George's Field before moving to East Court, their current home in 1967. Floodlights were installed in 1997 followed by two new stands constructed in 2008.
The Wasps have been very supportive of the Angels in recent seasons by taking some 1st team squad members on loan to allow them senior level football as part of their development.