Non-League Day Saturday 12th October Admission Prices slashed
Come and watch The Angels your local semi professional football club
Non-League Day occurs annually on one of the Saturdays when the international break means no Premier League programme and a severely restricted EFL fixture list and to celebrate the Angels have slashed admission prices FOR THOSE ARRIVING BEFORE 2:00pm - Turnstiles open at 1:00pm.
Adults £13.00 (seniors £9.00) reduced to £7.00
Youths(13-17) £5.00 reduced to £4.00
Junior (U13) £4.00 but one Junior FREE with one paying adult
What is Non-League Day ?
It’s a chance for our Non-League family of clubs to showcase the unique offerings to the local communities they serve.
So why should football loving Tonbridge residents make their way to the Halcyon Wealth Longmead Stadium in Darenth Avenue?
- Much cheaper than the professional giants of London. Adult admission normally just £13 but see above for generous reductions on Non-League Day with seniors and young people also benefitting
- Instead of battling with rail and tube journeys it’s just a simple car or bus ride to the ground with loads of free parking or maybe it’s only a leisurely walk
- Viewing the game from close to all the action rather than from some distance in a vast stand
- Not park football, but a semi-professional standard with league competition at the game’s 6th level
- The stadium is fully accessible for those with restricted mobility
- The opportunity for all to see and meet the players after the game
- Fully licensed facilities plus plenty of hot food
- Loads of cover and seating for everyone’s comfort
So if you don’t have a game to go to but still need your Saturday afternoon footy fix then why not pop down to the Halcyon Wealth Longmead Stadium, Darenth Ave, TN10 3JF for Tonbridge Angels vs Braintree Town Manarama National South, kick off 3:00pm and arrive early to claim those generous admission price reductions. Turnstiles open at 1:00pm.