Possible Help Required with Pitch Covers
A wet Sunday and Monday forecasted which means they may need to be in place
The Met Office has predicted a windy and wet Sunday and Monday (13th and 14th February) which may mean in order to ensure the pitch is playable for the Kent Senior Cup tie against Maidstone United on Tuesday evening (15th February) the pitch might need to be protected. A final decision on whether we bring the covers into use will be made after the FA Trophy game on Saturday (12th February).
So that we have a standby volunteer team in place, if anyone is available after the FA Trophy game on Saturday (12th February) to help pull the covers across, and then again on Monday evening (February 14th - you may have to slightly delay that candlelit dinner) to put them back then please contact Dave Netherstreet Dave.firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
The more who volunteer, the easier the task, if it’s required. Thanks for your support.
The U18s home fixture against Glebe in the Isthmian Youth League which was to have been played on the Monday evening (14th February) has now been postponed until Monday 11th April (KO 7:45)