Tonbridge Angels is seeking a Community Development Officer
A great opportunity to work for Tonbridge's semi professional football club
Tonbridge Angels FC, whose 1st team play in National League South, is seeking a part time Community Development Officer. If you are interested and feel you have the right experience and qualifications then please send your CV to General Manager, Ross Bennett email email@example.com
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT OFFICER,
Part time – 17 hours per week, £11,000 per annum
Based at the Halcyon Wealth Longmead Stadium, Darenth Avenue, Tonbridge, TN10 3JF
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Overall community project management: Reporting to the General Manager to carry out all activities associated with the delivery of Tonbridge Angels community projects including, project planning, supporting marketing and communications, ensuring the delivery of key project objectives, and preparing comprehensive monitoring reports back to the National League Trust.
Community Sports delivery: To develop an engaging programme of community sports to deliver to the wider Tonbridge Community focussing on: Women & girls, disability, walking football, health & mental well-being programmes. Seeking and securing national and local funding to deliver our programmes and vision.
Community events & tournaments: To plan and organise community events taking place at the Halcyon Wealth Longmead Stadium to provide opportunities to celebrate project successes and deliver the club’s community initiatives through tournaments and open days.
Soccer camps & new opportunities: To provide administrative and marketing support for our established Angels Soccer Camps. Working closely with our coaching team to look to developing other community revenue streams.
Outreach and engagement: To develop a plan of action for engaging sections of the community Tonbridge Angels does not already reach by drawing on the expertise, knowledge and networks of local community organisations and other sources of community intelligence to help shape and actively promote what our project is seeking to achieve.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Experience delivering or leading football development or similar community programmes.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask, working on various projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage partnerships effectively and concisely so external partners are satisfied with our work.
- The ability to effectively adhere to the Club’s Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- A knowledge of safeguarding reporting processes and procedures.
- Positive attitude with the ability to inspire and lead a team. A “can do” attitude and a willingness to work flexible hours including some evening and weekends.
- A passion and interest in community sport.