Tonbridge Angels Ownership Scheme
New Look Package with additional benefits
Tonbridge Angels became a community club fully owned by its supporters in 2015 with the basic annual subscription set at £25.00. We have held this rate for the last 7 years but the Board now feel that the time is right to raise this fee to £30.00 per annum with the £10.00 annual fee for juniors remaining the same.
Just as a reminder here are the benefits and rights that all owners already enjoy.
- Personalised Owner Certificate
- Exclusive owner’s badge and membership card
- Discounts at the Club Shop
- Priority booking in the event of all ticket matches
- Complementary Tonbridge Loyalty Card
- Weekly emails detailing all the latest news relating to Tonbridge Angels
- Reduced fares on club coaches when operated to 1st team away matches
- Vote on important decisions affecting the club
- Elect new board members each year
Of course, there has never been an upper limit on what Owners can pay annually but now it is proposed to give some incentives for those who would like to pay extra to be an Owner of the club.
Owners who pay £60 plus per annum will receive one free home match day ticket for a 1st team league fixture to which they can bring a family member or friend.
If an owner pays £120 plus per annum they will receive two free home match day tickets for a 1st team league fixture.
Grandee (£1,000 lifetime fee) Owners will receive two free home match day tickets for a 1st team league fixture every season.
Finally every Owner irrespective of status will be entered into a half time draw for one free home match day ticket for a 1st team league fixture.
So those supporters who still haven’t joined the Ownership Scheme, what are you waiting for? Contact Ian Clear today on email@example.com Or see Ian at The Ownership Desk from 12:00 at the Angels Open Day on Sunday 31st July.
Those eligible for free tickets will be notified and their tickets can be collected from the club shop.