Vaccination Weekend for 12-15 year olds
Walk-in clinics across Kent
It’s a big weekend of Covid-19 vaccines for 12 to 15-year-olds, with clinics taking place across Kent and Medway.
There’s no need to book at the clinics below, you can just turn up for first or second doses of the vaccine.
It’s the perfect opportunity to get your 12 to 15-year-old vaccinated.
Walk-in clinics for 12 to 15-year-olds this week.
- Chatham - Pentagon Centre (Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 8.30am to 6pm)
- Tunbridge Wells - The Camden Centre (Friday and Saturday 8.30am to 6pm)
- Canterbury - Sea Cadets training centre (Friday and Saturday 8.30am to 5pm)
- West Malling - Avicenna Medical Centre, TN10 4AE (Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 8.30am to 5pm)
- Peckham, near Tonbridge - Jubilee Hall, TN12 5BT (Friday and Saturday, 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5.30pm. Sunday, 9am to 1pm)
- Swanley - St Mary's Church Hall, BR8 7BU (Friday, 9am to 7.45pm. Saturday, 8am to 4.30pm. Sunday 12.30pm to 7.45pm)
- Broadstairs- Broadstairs Vaccination Centre, CT10 2QW (Saturday, 8am to 5.30pm)
- Dover – Whitfield Village Hall, CT16 3LY (Friday, 2pm to 8.30pm. Saturday, 12pm to 6.30pm. Sunday 1.30pm to 7.30pm
Second doses are available 12 weeks after the first.
It must also be at least 12 weeks since a positive Covid-19 test before having a first or second dose.